|ECTS 6 (V3/Ü2)|
|Lecture||Tuesdays 10:15, Oct 24 – Jan 30||AH V|
|Lecture||Thursdays 12:15, Oct 26 – Feb 1||AH III|
|Tutorial||Tuesdays 18:15, Oct 24 – Jan 29||PPS H2|
|Exam 1||Monday, Feb 5 2018, 14:00||Aula 2|
|Exam 2||Friday, Mar 2 2018, 10:00||AH IV|
This course will be taught simultaneously in Aachen and Bonn. For information on the Bonn course, please refer to the other course page.
In contrast to the information in campusOffice, there is only one tutorial per week, which is held on Tuesdays at 18:15 (PPS H2).
The first lecture is held on Tuesday, Oct 24, 10:15 at AH V. The first tutorial takes place on the same day at 18:15 in the room PPS H2.
- geometry representations
- polygonal meshes
- volumetric representations
- free-form curves and surfaces
- 3D transformations
- spatial optimization structures
- polygon rendering
- local lighting
- global illumination
- visibility problem
- shadow computation
- ray tracing
- point clouds
- volume rendering
- image processing
- Preliminary Lecture Notes (These do not cover the entire lecture! Download only accessible from within the RWTH network.)
- Alan Watt: 3D Computer Graphics (3rd Edition). Addison-Wesley, 1993.