|Lecture||Mondays, 12:30–14:00 and 14:15–15:45, Oct 23–Jan 29|
|Tutorial||Mondays, 16:00–17:30, Oct 30-Jan 29|
|Exam 1||Monday, Feb 05 2018||B-IT Hörsaal|
|Exam 2||Friday, Mar 02 2018||B-IT Rheinsaal|
This course will be taught simultaneously in Aachen and Bonn. For information on the Aachen course, please refer to the other course page.
The first lecture is held on Monday, Oct 23 at 12:30. The tutorial starts in the following week on Monday Oct 30 at 16:00.
- geometry representations
- polygonal meshes
- volumetric representations
- free-form curves and surfaces
- 3D transformations
- spatial optimization structures
- polygon rendering
- local lighting
- global illumination
- visibility problem
- shadow computation
- ray tracing
- point clouds
- volume rendering
- image processing
- Preliminary Lecture Notes (These do not cover the entire lecture! Download only accessible from within the BIT / Bonn University network.)
- Alan Watt: 3D Computer Graphics (3rd Edition). Addison-Wesley, 1993.