|ECTS 6 (V3/Ü2)|
|Lecture||Tuesdays, 14:30||AH V|
|Lecture||Thursdays, 14:30||AH V|
|Tutorial||Mondays, 14:30||AH III|
- The first lecture is held on Thursday, Oct 11, 14:30 in AH V.
- The first tutorial takes place on Monday, Oct 15 at 14:30 in AH III.
- In contrast to the information in RWTHonline, there is only one tutorial per week, which is held on Mondays at 14:30 (AH III).
- The tutorial on Monday, Oct 22 has been cancelled.
- Geometry Representations
- Polygonal Meshes
- Volumetric Representations
- Point Clouds
- Free-Form Curves and Surfaces
- Voronoi Diagrams
- 3D Transformations
- Spatial Optimization Structures
- Vanishing Points
- Rendering Pipeline
- Polygon Triangulation
- Global Illumination
- Visibility Problem
- Shadow Computation
- Ray Tracing
- Light and Shadow
- Image Based Rendering
- Preliminary Lecture Notes (Part 1) (These do not cover the entire lecture! Download only accessible from within the RWTH network)
- Preliminary Lecture Notes (Part 2) (Only parts of this are relevant for this lecture! Download only accessible from within the RWTH network)
- Tomas Akenine-Möller et al.: Real-Time Rendering (3rd Edition). Taylor & Francis, 2008.
- Alan Watt: 3D Computer Graphics (3rd Edition). Addison-Wesley, 1993.
Virtual Machine for Programming Assignments
For the rare case that your system does not meet the requirements to run our programming assignments, we prepared a virtual machine for you as a fallback. Please only use the machine as a last resort, since it has very limited performance! (OpenGL will be emulated in software.)